Sunday, April 13, 2008

Photos Work Again!

Woo hoo! Photos are uploading again! Here are lots for your enjoyment!

Toby, myself, Inga and Iain about to leave for The Victory Thursday night:


Me and Inga at The Victory having fun:


After finding the non-live games through itsyourturn.com and not seeing Scrabble among the game choices I hit up Google to help me find one. Scrabulous.com was the answer and so Karan, Adam and I are playing! Here's the board as of 3.15p today:



And the score (please take note that I'm in the lead; pay no attention to the fact that Karan and Adam have their turns yet to go this round, tee hee!)


A fun photo Karan sent me of her, Ed, the girls, Carly, her husband and Mikey (I'm guessing Amber was playing photographer) - they just finished building Ava & June's Christmas present:


Another one Karan sent: the girls Easter Egg Hunting


This photos is from the ferry ride back to continental Australia from Fraser Island two weekends ago:


At Fraser Island we tried to get a group shot of everyone jumping in the air; here's yours truly:


We sometimes have company over for a late-night snack:


Mom sent this one; Creasy and Cali celebrating Creasy's birthday on March 21st:


Here are images of the first post card I bought while in Surfer's Paradise last weekend:


And the second post card I bought there:


Yesterday Inga, Sara and I went shopping down Boundary Street. None of us bought anything with the exception of my purchase of The Kite Runner (supposedly an amazing story) for a steal of $3! After that we laid out, came back, had some Swiss cheese and crackers over conversation about childhood stories we're told (eggs are egg-shaped so if they roll down a hill it will curve instead of go down (haha, what, Iain?), if you eat bread crust your hair will be shiny and pretty, and eating the skin of the apple is healthy for you (although the general consensus was that this is a fact). Fun convo! I sewed my bronze shoulder bag since the strap had completely fell apart, haha. I love that bag, though. It's all better now.

Today I had some breakfast and went to lay out at the Parklands with Inga. Very nice time; worked on my snail mail. I got to chat with Adam, and later I'm going on a run with Iain. Then it's more German studying for this girl (oral exams this week!).

-Amanda

No comments: