Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Back Home Fries

A quick post about some loved ones back home. = )

Chucky is ecstatic about his new toy: a motorcycle (eek!)! I'm so very happy for him, but at the same time I worry like mad. He better be careful out there! Any way, over the weekend he got to know his baby on a couple rides around Anderson with our cousins Josh and Jared and one of Chucky's high school buddies, Ian - and then about 30 other bikers. I'm sure they all had a blast. I must admit that I do look forward to the ride Chucky promised me for when I return! = )

I've been chatting with one of my favorite people a lot lately: the one, the only Jordan. He's had a couple bumps lately but graduation is steadily getting closer, and he's excited about starting a new chapter of his life. He'll be working for Abbott in Chicago, and I'm excited to pay a visit sometime! In the fall he has promised to visit Purdue - I totally can't wait to go out with all the guys like the old days. Maybe I can scrounge up a camping trip for September?

Jordan also performed well at the Association of Information Technology Professional's National Collegiate Conference (aka AITP NCC). It was held in Philly this year, and from what I hear everyone really liked the area. Jordan, Jared and Tyler all did really well, winning many places for Purdue! I'm so proud of them!

Quick blurb about Adam's visit: today I booked our 5 night stay on Daydream Island in the Whitsunday Islands! Yippee! Flights and bus rides are all figured out for the entire trip, now we just gotta figure out where we're staying for the first weekend he's here (Byron Bay) and where we'll stay in Fiji. = )

-Amanda

1 comment:

jpav said...

Mel Gibson lived in the US until he was 12! I suppose his parents were aussies... but still 12 years in the US haha.

also is there a subscribe feature? i havent been able to find it.