Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm Going to Sydney!

The other night everyone met up and we hashed out the flights and hostel bookings for Sydney! We're leaving on Thursday 1MAY and returning on Tuesday 6MAY. 5 nights in Sydney! I am excited! We're staying at the "Legend Has it Westend" hostel; Inga recommended it. = ) It'll be me, Sara and Maija (flat mates upstairs), Alice (flat mate downstairs) and Peter (friend of the house and fellow German student). Should be a good trip! I'm glad I don't have to go by myself like I would have if I went before classes started and before I met anyone here. Yay for Sydney! 42 P. Sherman Wallaby Way, Sydney Australia! Haha, if I see a sign that says Wallaby Way in Sydney, you can bet you'll see a photo of it on here!

My family just got back from a weekend in Pennsylvania for a national wrestling tournament for Sam. They met up with Rachel and Ethan and said Sam's team took 2nd! I can't wait to catch up with them about it all! Mom's sending photos, too!

I posted some Easter Holiday photos - I know! Finally! Here's the link to photos from Saturday, 22MAR08: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2349716&l=b31e6&id=13700420

I meant to have this in the previous post. Here's Iain and I at The Three Monkeys:


Also meant for this one to be in the previous post. I took this photo to convey the atmosphere of The Three Monkeys. Looks comfy and cozy, huh?:



-Amanda

No comments: